Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Thoughts on last night's episode of "Lost"

Okay, so even though I was confused, I still really liked last night's episode of "Lost." I thought the first five minutes on the plane was great. You should really go to ABC.com to check out the pilot episode so that you can compare the plane sequence from that episode to last night's plane sequence. How many differences can you spot?

Today, I found myself surfing the internet for theories about last night's episode, but half way through, I decided to stop. I think I might just "enjoy the ride" this season. I mean, in just a few months, we'll know the answers to all of our questions, right? (I should say, "we better know that answer to all of our questions, or else.")

That being said, there is one article I read today that I think is worth checking out. It is an interview with the producers of the show. Check it out
here.

If you have any thoughts or theories about the episode, I'd love to hear 'em.

Here's the preview for next week's episode. I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment