Thursday, May 20, 2010

Calling all Gleeks

Are you a Gleek? I haven't gotten into the whole Glee phenomenon yet, but lots of people tell me it's a great show. This morning, Chris mentioned that Susan Boyle may be featured on a future episode of Glee. At first, I thought she meant that a whole episode would be based around SuBo, but then I realized that Susan would just be a guest star on a future episode. (Apparently, she would play a lunch lady). Anyway, it got me thinking. Who would you like to see guest star on Glee? And who's music would you like to see featured on an episode, ala the Madonna episode?

We've already heard that a Madonna, part 2 is in the works and that an episode featuring Britney songs may also happen. Journey's Don't Stop Believin' may be the most popular Glee song, so I think an episode featuring all Journey would be pretty cool. I could see them singing Who's Cryin' Now, Any Way You Want It, and Open Opens.

How about a Kelly Clarkson episode featuring Miss Independent, Since U Been Gone, and My Life Would Suck Without You? I bet Wendy would love an all-Bon Jovi episode that included Livin' on a Prayer, It's My Life, Who Says You Can't Go Home, and Never Say Goodbye.

Now it's your turn. Tell me whose songs you'd like to see featured on Glee. Post your suggestions below or email me at dave@wpst.com.

1 comment:

  1. sorri dave they already did my life would suck wothout you:'( but miss independent and since u been gone would be good wat about miley cyrus episode haha they r doin gaga next week so i cant say that and if they did justin beiber i would puke oo wat about a broadway episode

    ReplyDelete