Monday, May 24, 2010

My last word on Lost

First, let me say that even though I was disappointed with the Lost finale, that doesn't mean that I am sorry that I watched the series. I love the show and the finale didn't necessarily change that, but it did taint my view a bit.

All day, I've been trying to figure out how to explain why I was so disappointed with the finale, but I've had no luck. So rather than me try to explain my disappointment, I'll direct you to an article I found by blogger Laura Miller. For the most part, Laura's feeling about the finale are the same as mine. Check it out here.

If after you read the article, you're still looking for more Lost talk, check out the webchat that me, Newman and Wade did this morning. You can listen to it at wpst.com/ondemand.

No comments:

Post a Comment