Monday, May 3, 2010

On Saturday when the temperature went above 90, how many people said to you "it's too hot"? Me, Chris & Newman talk about this all the time. No matter what the weather is like, somebody's always going to complain about it. It's either too cold or too hot. People will complain when it rains too much, but when it doesn't rain for a few days, they'll say "we sure could use some rain." The newest thing to complain about is that we go straight from summer to winter or straight from winter to summer (which really isn't true, because most of last week was very typical spring weather).

Maybe talking about the weather is our "common denominator." It's something we can all relate to. Try not mentioning the weather to anyone for one full day. I bet you can't do it. (I couldn't either. Believe me, I'm not pointing fingers, because I complain about the weather just as much as everyone else). By the way, what do people talk about in Hawaii, where the weather is supposed to be perfect all the time. I bet they still find something that irks them. Maybe it's too sunny. Lol.

So here's my question. If you could control the weather, what would be your ideal day be like? For me, it would be sunny and 76. Although I do love a crisp, Autumn day too. Also, 76 is probably a little cool to go swimming...and snow can be beautiful. Oh, never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment