Monday, August 16, 2010

I scream...you scream...we all scream for Ice Cream!

There are lots of perks to working at PST, but one of the best if FREE ICE CREAM! Earlier today, Uncle Dave stopped by the station with free samples of our brand new ice cream flavor...PST's Gourmet Pumpkin Ice Cream!!!

I'm a big fan of pumpkin pie, so I was very excited to try PST's Pumpkin Ice Cream and it didn't disappoint. It was like frozen pumpkin pie filling mixed with whipped cream...and it was delicious!!!

Soon, PST's Gourmet Pumpkin Ice Cream will join PST's Chocolate Dirt in the freezer sections of area McCaffrey Supermarket locations. And I've been told that you'll be able to sample it for free at McCaffrey's too. So much for the perks of working at PST. :) Keep listening for all the details. I can't wait for you to try it so you can let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment