Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Things I like and don't like right now

Here is a random list of things I like and don't like right now:

I like CB from Puppy Bowl VII (pictured).

I don't like that the football season is over.

I like The Script's new album, Science & Faith.

I don't like how cold it is outside.

I like Pretty Little Liars on ABC Family.

I don't like Jennifer Lopez as a judge on Idol.

I like Brooklyn Decker in the commercials for Just Go With It.

I don't like broken shopping carts.

I like choosing songs on PST's Real Time Radio weeknights between 8-midnight.

I don't like when one of the songs I like gets bombed on Real Time Radio.

I like playing Angry Birds on my iPad.

I don't like when my alarm goes off at 4:30am.
How about you? What things are you liking and not liking right now?

No comments:

Post a Comment