Tuesday, February 16, 2010

"I don't know that I'll find anyone like Jake ever again."


"I don't know that I'll find anyone like Jake ever again." That was a quote from Ali on last night's episode of The Bachelor...and with that, I think we've found the next Bachelorette. If you believe the rumors, Ali actually never wanted to return to the show, but producers "forced" her to stage the phone call to Jake to add drama to this season and to set her up as the next Bachelorette. True or not, I'd be happy if she was the next Bachelorette. She's cute and has a little bit of an attitude. That should make for good tv. What do you think? Would you like to see her as the next Bachelorette and if not, who would you prefer?
And another question. If Jake chooses Vienna, do you think he'll confront her about all of the negative things that we've heard since the show started airing (the money she "stole" from her ex to get breast implants, the risque photos that have popped up on the internet, the stripper mom, etc.)? I don't know how they can't address these issues. The good news is that we don't have to wait long. It's just a few more weeks until the final episode and knowing the producers of The Bachelor, I'm sure they'll come up with something to surprise us. (And no surprise, I'll be watching!)

1 comment: