Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Last night's episode of Lost...


Last night's episode of "Lost" was my favorite of the season, so far. SPOILER ALERT! I've liked all of the episodes this season, but I really liked how this episode basically focused on Locke and Sawyer. Here's my highlights:

>Locke's run-in with Hurley (who we found out owns several companies in the new "reality" after Flight 815 didn't crash). Hurley seems happy and incredibly confident in his new reality. I like that.

>Locke's talk with Rose. (How can you not love her?)

>Smokey Locke's first glimpse of the eerie little boy in the jungle. Very scary. And is that boy Jacob?

>Ben is a school teacher? What?

>The names on numbers in the cave. Still very confusing, but I feel like we're starting to see the "light at the end of the tunnel." Who is the chosen one?

What am I forgetting? (Sorry, I only got 5 hours of sleep).

Let me know your thoughts.

1 comment:

  1. Hurley is my fav...brings great comic relief.
    I think the boy is Jacob.
    Looking forward to more answers as the season goes on.
    Good re-cap.

    ReplyDelete