Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I tried, but I can't resist

I tried. I really did. I tried to just sit back and enjoy Lost and not try to over analyze each episode, but I couldn't do it. I am so used to scouring the internet after each episode to try to find as many opinions and theories as possible. Now, it's not as bad as it used to be. In seasons 1 & 2, I would go on the fansites where they posted screen shots with so-called hidden clues. I don't do that anymore, but I still can't resist trying to figure the whole thing out.

In less than two months, Lost will be over and (hopefully) all of our questions will be answered, but who can wait that long. And want and need your theories on what's going on and what's going to happen. Post below or email me at dave@wpst.com.


PS: I love Desmond, so I really enjoyed this week's episode. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment