Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What's next for Kate

So Kate Gosselin has been eliminated from Dancing with the Stars, but I think she has proven that she is reality show "gold." Don't you think she would make any reality show even better?

The Bachelorette - Now that's Kate is single, I think guys would be lining up to date her. (And imagine how good the episode would be when she introduces the guys to her eight kids).

Survivor - If someone could last 39 days in the jungle with Kate, they would definitely be the "ultimate" Survivor, right?

Hell's Kitchen - Gordin Ramsay vs. Kate. It would be like Alien vs. Predator.

American Idol - With Simon leaving, there's an opening for a judge who can "tell it like it is." Sounds like the perfect gig for Kate.

So what do you think? If you'd like to add something to the list, post your idea below or email me at dave@wpst.com.

The Amazing Race - This one is my favorite. Kate circles the globe with her ex-husband, Jon. Television gold!

2 comments:

  1. This was hilarious!!!! I actually read this to my co-worker yesterday because she HATES Kate Gosselin and was so happy that she got kicked off the show. I personally don't watch "Dancing with the Stars," but I've heard my co-workers complaining about Kate Gosselin every week. I think they were all waiting for her to go home.

    "The Amazing Race" is my favorite show, so I would NEVER want to see her on there, she would be way too annoying, but I would definitely watch her on "Hell's Kitchen" because Gordan Ramsey would definitely put her in her place! :) Or maybe "Top Chef" since she always acts like she does all of this great cooking. The best would probably be "Wife Swap," for someone who is REALLY upset with their husband, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha wife swap your right that would really make someones husband mad... ps dve i listen to the wake up crew everyday... I love it you guys are great!!! Love Laura!

    ReplyDelete