Sunday, April 18, 2010

Looking forward to the summer

Entertainment Weekly's Summer Movie Preview just came in the mail and like every year, I've made a "must see" list for myself. Let me know if you agree or disagree with my choices (and which movies I need to add to my list).

-Get Him To The Greek (June 4th): Russell Brand and Jonah Hill reprise their roles from Forgetting Sarah Marshall. I liked Sarah, so this will go on my list.

-Toy Story 3 (June 18th): Can't wait!

-Grown Ups (June 25th): Adam Sandler, Chris Rock, Kevin James, David Spade and many more. (I hope it doesn't disappoint).

-Dinner for Schmucks (July 23rd): Paul Rudd and Steve Carell are two of my favorites, so this goes on my list.

-The Other Games (August 6th): Will Farrell and Mark Wahlberg star as two bumbling NYC cops. (Are you getting the idea that I like stupid comedies?)

And these may make the list too: MacGruber, Shrek Forever After, Inception (Leonard DiCaprio), Salt (Angelia Jolie), The Switch (Jennifer Aniston & Jason Bateman), Going the Distance (Drew Barrymore & Justin Long).

To make your own list, check out EW or this website: http://teaser-trailer.com/movies-2010.html


No comments:

Post a Comment