Monday, May 10, 2010

The great brunch debate is on...

I hope you had a nice Mother's Day. I spend mine at brunch with my wife and in-laws. I love brunch, but I'm still stuffed. At brunch buffets, there are just way too many great foods to choose from, but if you had to choose, what would you pick?

Pancakes, waffle or french toast? (I love 'em all, but if I have to choose, I'll take the french toast).

How do you like your eggs? (For me, over easy is my favorite, but scrambled is a close second).

Bacon or sausage? (Sausage!)

Muffin, biscuit, bagel, toast or croissant? (I'll go for a muffin).

What's your favorite type of breakfast potato? (I love diced potatoes friend with onions and peppers. They're actually may favorite part of the whole meal!)

Guess what? Now I'm hungry. Looks like I need to find a diner that serves breakfast all day.

1 comment:

  1. Hmm...french toast, no eggs (never liked them), sausage (don't like bacon by itself...in a sandwich is fine cause I don't really taste it), bagel so I can put my sausage on it :), and those cubed potatos are my favorite. You have me starving now.

    ReplyDelete