Monday, July 12, 2010

Huh?

Have you ever gotten a confusing text message? It happened to me last night. I was on my way home from a weekend visiting family when I got a text from Chris that said "Meow Meow!" Hmmm...I wondered to myself...what does she mean by "meow meow"? Did she send this text to me by mistake? Was it meant for someone else? Do I respond and if so, what do I say? "Woof Woof"??? "Say what???" I ended up not responding at all.

Then later when I was home I started watching Big Brother on my dvr and one of the characters, Enzo, was giving out nicknames to members of his alliance. One guy was The Beast. Another was The Brain. A third member was The Animal and Enzo named himself...Meow Meow! Ah hah! At that moment, it all made sense. Chris was watching Big Brother live when she texted me. (We always text each other during shows that we both watch). The mystery was solved. Oh, and by the way, Enzo is hilarious. I describe him as an older, less-in-shape version of the Situation.

Has something like this ever happened to you? Let me know (and also let me know if you're watching Big Brother and if so, who are your favorites so far).

No comments:

Post a Comment