Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I haven't...have you?

This morning with Chris & the Crew, we talked about a group of people who want to set the world record for the most skinny dippers at one time.

While discussing this story, we discovered that I was the only Crew member who has never gone skinny dipping. Yup...Chris has done it. (Surprise, surprise lol). So has Newman and Wendy, although Newman did it alone, so I'm not sure if that counts.

So am I in the minority? Have you ever gone skinny dipping? (A simple "yes" or "no" is fine, but details are okay too)!




This email was sent from my Blackberry wireless device.

4 comments:

  1. OH YES lol...it's very liberating...did it alone and with friend...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was the best decision I ever made because within 3 months I was earning enough extra money at home to cover what I would make working a part time job waiting tables. This got me really excited and drove my passion even more to become financially independent and work from home full time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's awesome....you must give it a try sometime :)

    ReplyDelete