Friday, February 26, 2010

Just my luck...

This morning with Chris & the Crew, we talked about how a man in Georgia just downloaded the 10 billionth song from ITunes. The download was an old song by Johnny Cash and I said on the air that it would be just my luck that I would have won the contest and the song I had downloaded would have been the theme from "The Sound of Music." The truth is, I've got lots and lots of "guilty pleasure" songs on my Ipod...but the weirdest thing may be that I have not one, but two songs from the 1990's TNBC show "California Dreams" on there. (By the way, if reruns of the show were available in the video section, I'd probably have those on my IPod too)!

So how about you? What's the most embarrassing song on your Ipod? Reply below or email me at dave@wpst.com.

2 comments:

  1. Don't be embarrassed about having California Dreams on your ipod. 1)that show was awesome and 2)the band actually delivered a really good album.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know what happened...but my comment got posted to the wrong topic. Was saying that my most embarrassing song on my IPOD is a song called "Delaware" by (cough cough) Perry Como!

    ReplyDelete