Thursday, February 25, 2010

Who's going home?

Tonight, four American Idol contestants will be sent packing...and I know Chris isn't going to like this, but I think Tim Urban needs to go home. And if he doesn't go home, it's only because girls think he is cute, because his performance was not good. To be honest, there were a lot of bad performances (girls & guys), so I'm not sure who's going to be eliminated, but here are my guesses...

Along with Tim, I think John Park may be done. I thought his song choice was terrible and I'm not sure if he'll have a big fan base (other than Shania Twain).


On the girls side, I think it may be over for Lacy (the redhead who sang "Landslide"). And my other pick may surprise people, but I think Siobhan (the brunette who did Chris Isaak's "Wiked Game) may be in trouble. I just don't think there is anything about her that stands out. Her voice, looks and personality are all just ok. We'll see.


What do you think? Who do you think is going to home tonight? Post your thoughts below or email me at dave@wpst.com.

2 comments:

  1. Tim Urban definitely needs to go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I have quite a few of them, but the one I'd say that is really "out of character" for me is a song called "Delaware"....it's by..UHM...(cough cough) Perry Como!!!

    ReplyDelete