Thursday, December 2, 2010

The season of giving

The holidays are in full swing...and I've come up with a list of gifts that I would like to give to my fellow Chris & the Crew members.

For Newman...a winning football team to cheer for. I mean, if you're going to be tossed in the air during a game, it should at least be while cheering for a winning team. (I'd also get him a display case for the first place trophy he won doing stand-up comedy. I'd never have the guts to stand on stage and tell jokes...much less be funny enough to win a competition. That's really, really impressive!)

For Wendy...the last ten minutes of The Social Network, since she never got to see the ending because the film broke when she went to see the movie. (A diamond ring from Joe would be nice too! No pressure, though. We're all just happy that she's so happy!)

And for Chris...a turkey dress to match Bailey's. Plus, five extra hours a day, because I'm not sure how she does all that she does in just 24 hours. (I mean, she was out shopping the other night at 10:30pm...and had to be awake at 4:30am. The way she juggles work and home is amazing!)

Oh...and for me? All I'm asking for this year is peace on earth. (And if that's not possible, I'll take an iPad).

No comments:

Post a Comment